Aluminum alloy, excellent quality, and high performance for max 120kg load.
Powerful 1000W motor, large battery capacity, and strong loading ability, meeting your daily needs.
Bright front light, increasing cycling safety in the night.
Folding design, space-saving, and portable to carry.
|Material||High carbon steel and aluminum alloy|
|Wheel||10-inch inner and Outer Tire|
|Applicable height||People under 2 meters|
|The charger||48V 1.5A|
|Battery rate voltage||48V|
|Control system||48V28A controller|
|Motor rated voltage||48V|
|Motor rated power||1000W|
|Package contents||1 x S1 Electric Moped scooter|
|1 x English Manual|
|1 x Multi-function spanner|
|1 x Saddle|
|1 x Charger|
🚚 Shipping - Free shipping on all orders to anywhere in Ireland and Europe. 7-15 business days delivery time.
💝 Return & Refund Guarantee - 30 Days Hassle Free Returns & 12 Months Warranty. Please refer to t&C .
📞 Customer Support - Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will reply within 8 hours.
*Accesories shown in the pictures may be optional or available to buy seperately
After brexit most items come with 2 pin plug as UK stock can't be shipped to Ireland anymore . We try to send adapter but sometimes it doesn't come. We will reimburse upto 5 euros for the same.
*Product specifications like battery are directly mentioned by manufacturers and they are under optimum test conditions, they may vary with external factors like weight ,speed, wind and road conditions
Law:- Its completely legal to buy, sell and own an e-scooter in Ireland. At the moment, privately-owned electric scooters are illegal to use on the public highway in Ireland & the UK. However they can be ridden on private land.
* Very secure and stable eScooter,
* Hit 40+ kph during static tests, so I recommend downmaxing the battery output (P8). Mine now does 25kph max onroad,
* Excellent acceleration/braking,
* Superb front/rear light(s), but I recommend getting extra F/R (both static and flashing), along with high-viz reflective tape,
* Very shock-absorbent tyres - I made sure to put 118ml of Slime(tm) into each prior to going onroad,
* Very comfy saddle,
* Unit serial number is etched into frame just above front light - best to keep a record of this for insurance etc.,
* Don't forget/overlook your helmet!
Overall - well happy. A great purchase from a great seller. Thank you.