1. 26*4.0 inch fat tire, great for adventure camping, vacation travel, and cycling trips.
2. 48V 18Ah battery offers 60-70 miles mileage, and the removable design makes it convenient to charge.
3. 1000W high speed motor brushless motor with speed reaching up to 40-45km/h.
4. Equipped with a front fork shock absorber, it buffers the vibration and increases ride comfort.
5. Headlight illuminates the way forward; the seat taillight warns the rear car to maintain a safe distance.
|Specification||Frame: Aluminum alloy frame
Front fork: Aluminum alloy front fork
Battery: 48V 18Ah
Speed Gear: Shimano 8-stage transmission
Motor: 1000W high speed brushless motor
Instrument: Smart meters
Controller: Intelligent vector controller
Brake: Hydraulic brake
Axis: Seal axial
Max load: about 180kg
Wheel hub: Spoke wheel
Charging time: 4-6 hours
Max climbing angle: 30 degree
|Weight & Size||Product Weight: 31.6kg
Package Weight: 38kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 157 x 31 x 85cm
|Package Contents||1 x Electric Bike
1 x Lock
1 x Small Backpack
1 x Mobile holder
1 x Bike pump
1 x Tool
1 x Fender
1 x Headlight
1 x Charger
1 x Bike Rear Seat
1 x Bike Helmet
🚚 Shipping - Free shipping on all orders to anywhere in Ireland and Europe. 7-15 business days delivery time.
💝 Return & Refund Guarantee - 30 Days Hassle Free Returns & 12 Months Warranty. Please refer to t&C .
📞 Customer Support - Please email us at email@example.com. Our support team will reply within 8 hours.
*Accesories shown in the pictures may be optional or available to buy seperately
After brexit most items come with 2 pin plug as UK stock can't be shipped to Ireland anymore . We try to send adapter but sometimes it doesn't come. We will reimburse upto 5 euros for the same.
*Product specifications like battery are directly mentioned by manufacturers and they are under optimum test conditions, they may vary with external factors like weight ,speed, wind and road conditions
Law:- Its completely legal to buy, sell and own an e-scooter in Ireland. At the moment, privately-owned electric scooters are illegal to use on the public highway in Ireland & the UK. However they can be ridden on private land.