JANOBIKE E20 is an excellent addition to the world of electric mountain bikes. The E20 electric bike is equipped with a powerful 1000W brushless motor and 20″ fat tires. The Janobike is exceptionally suitable for multiple types of terrains or surfaces. You can stroll with it on a city street or take it off-road or in the mountains have fun.
The E20 takes pride in being an electric bike sturdy and powerful enough that you can ride in any environment seamlessly. The electric bike comes in an aluminum alloy frame with front and rears shock-absorbent features. All these features will offer you a smooth and durable ride.
JANOBIKE E20 electric bike comes with two riding modes, pure electric and assisted ride. Additionally, the electric mountain bike goes as fast as 50km/h and, as already mentioned, 20″ fat tires, which are crucial for riding on off-road tracks and bumpy tracks.
The 7-speed transmission in the JANOBIKE will enable you to ride it accurately in different road conditions. In addition to that, the braking system is vital for a safe riding experience. The XOD hydraulic braking system in the JANOBIKE E20 will allow it to stop effectively and offer you a safe ride.
An electric mountain bike like JANOBIKE E20 should have robust, high-energy, and high-capacity batteries. The Panasonic 48V 12.8Ah battery pack in the JANOBIKE is precisely what an electric mountain bike needs. The battery pack is removable, and it gives a total mileage of 60km to 70km, which is relatively enormous.
- 1. Frame material: aluminum alloy
- 2. Product weight: 35kg
- 3. Supportable weight: 200kg
- 4. Wheel diameter: 20 inches
- 5. Speed: 50km/h
- 6. Range of mileage: pure electric mode: 30-50 kilometers, auxiliary mode: 60-70 kilometers
- 7. Variable speed: 7 speed
- 8. Battery capacity: 12.8AH
- 9. Hall brushless motor: 48V 1000W
- 10. Seat tube height adjustable range: 60-90cm
- 11. Motor rated voltage: 48V
- 12. Charging time: 6-7 hours
- 13. Shock absorption: front fork spring shock absorption
- 14. Brakes: front and rear XOD hydraulic brakes