Important component warranty
Frames are covered by a replacement warranty for 2 years. Includes deformation, breakage, and natural welding open.
Unacceptable warranty situation:
- Paint fade, scratches, impact marks
- Impact damage
- Nonreversible modification (drilling/welding)
Batteries are covered by a replacement warranty for 1 year. Includes inability to charge, detachment of charging port, and battery leakage.
Motors are covered by a replacement warranty for 2 years. Includes short circuit, open circuit, abnormal noise, missing phase or burned coil, demagnetization or detachment of magnet steel, axle deformation, axle fracture, short driving distance or weakness, damage or deformation or breakage of the outer ring due to material.
4. Minor component warranty*
- Bottom bracket
- Brakes (excluding brake pads)
- Folding riser
- Front fork
- Gear lever
- Handle the horizontal tube
- LCD display (excluding water damage)
- Seat post
- Wheel hub
- Wheel rims
- Wiring harness
The warranty period for all minor components is two years.
This Limited Warranty does not cover*:
- Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by Burchda;
- Product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible;
- Ordinary wear and tear;
- Defects or damage to the products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Burchda with the Products;
- Defects or damage caused by assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual;
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse or improper use of any electrical source;